Bookmark 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RSS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Pug Road (St. Clair, MI)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michigan G Hunters
Admin

PostSubject: Pug Road (St. Clair, MI)   Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:58 pm

"Pug RoadIt is said that in the fall of the year near Halloween that deep in the woods to the east of Pug Road, there will be a faint glow. And if one listens carefully, you can still hear the screams echoing down through the centuries. Before the settlement of Saint Clair County, there had been a French fur trader and his family who'd set up a trading post just off the "big river". He chose this location because of the canoe traffic on the river. They did well in their venture until one falls in the early 1700's. While the trapper trader was up north, Indians attacked the trading post, burning it to the ground, along with the trapper's wife and children. It has to be a quiet night, preferably with moon, and if you watch and listen closely."

Link

ImMikey

PostSubject: I live on this road.   Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:24 pm

I do live on this road, and the woods are right behind my house and there are trails going all the way back that end at a railroad track. I have heard of this story, but not seen or heard of anything but what i can tell you is, during the month of october (this never fails) i always hear something at 1 or 2 in the morning in my kitchen area which is located on the 1st floor of my house. i dont have pets or anybody in my family that sleep walks. but the noises are not subtle whatsoever. they are loud, like there is more than one person down there messing with everything. it scares me, the noises last all through fall. but usually start in october. this has happened multiple years, and im not the only one who has experienced this, i have had friends over, and yet it does not fail. the only time the noises to subside is when you enter the area. i would say check it out back there, but the property is owned. but if your persistent, nobody is up at that time, and im sure everyone has taken a trip back there once or twice. if you go by where my house is there will be about a 40 yard gap between my house and my neighbors, and the trails will lead you to a wooden bridge, after that the trails go all over, and some parts are heavily wooded. its hard to find your way to the railroad but you probably dont want to go that far anyway.

hope that helped. What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deathfearsnone

PostSubject: Re: Pug Road (St. Clair, MI)   Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:54 pm

this sounds interesting i must check it out during october
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/theghostfinders
Michigan G Hunters
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pug Road (St. Clair, MI)   Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:03 pm

Yeah I wanted to check this out this past fall but forgot about it lol, i went to Morrow road instead

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pug Road (St. Clair, MI)   

Back to top Go down

Pug Road (St. Clair, MI)
Page 1 of 1